Maybe you’ve already heard about fruit and vegetable smoothies and found out how awesome they really are. Or maybe you’re discovering this for the first time, and your nose automatically crinkled up at the very thought of mixing veggies into a smoothie.
Either way, I’m here to tell you that my husband and I have fruit and vegetable smoothies all the time. And each time we look at each other and say…
“Wow! You can’t taste the vegetables!”
No kidding. Unless you overpower certain fruits with too many vegetables, you can enjoy a smoothie and get your daily dose of fruits and veggies. Watch how…
Fruit And Vegetable Smoothies ingredients
in the order you should add them to your Vitamix:
- Purified water (amount depends on your amount of fruits and veggies)
- Softer fruits and veggies like bananas, apples, cucumbers, etc.
- Good greens like broccoli and spinach
- Dollop of coconut oil
- Flax seed and chia seed (optional…and you can substitute others)
- Protein powder
- Good dose of honey
- 4 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- Frozen fruit blend of your choice
If you use the Vitamix blender, you’ll only have to blend for about a minute or less. It’s that fast and easy to create fruit and vegetable smoothies everyone will love.
Here’s to real foods,
” The Real Foods Girl”
Just so you know…I use affiliate links here on Elgielene.com, and I do receive a commission if you click on them and buy something. But it doesn’t cost you even one penny more, and it helps me share even more real foods tips with you.
* Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, naturopath, or any other kind of practitioner. So don’t construe my suggestions as any sort of diagnosis, prescription, or other professional opinion. I just know great information and great products when they work.