If you found a recipe for a moisturizing cream you can make yourself…would you? Well, that’s what happened to me. I found an awesome do it yourself recipe, and I made some. You know what?
I love it!
So, check out this video, and I think you’re truly gonna love this moisturizing cream. Make some yourself and let me know…list of ingredients included below.
And I shared it with friends, and so far I haven’t found anyone who doesn’t love it. This recipe is similar to the facial cleansing cream video I shared recently. Check out that video, too. When I say it’s a moisturizing cream you can make yourself, I want you to know it truly is easy to do. You’ll notice very few ingredients, and it doesn’t require some special state-of-the-art laboratory or chef’s kitchen. You probably have all the utensils you need right in your kitchen cabinets.
Notice in the video that I use Young Living Essential lavender and frankincense oils. You can use others if you prefer. I chose those two because they’re valuable ingredients for aging and/or dry skin. And the scents…wow! They really seem to lift my spirits and invigorate my mind. I even got my husband using this cream, and his face glows when he puts it on after a shower.
6 ounces of your choice of oil depending on your skin type:
- olive oil for normal to dry skin
- coconut oil for normal to dry skin
- canola oil for normal skin
- grape seed oil for normal to oily skin
- jojoba for most skin types…especially for dry, damaged, mature
- almond oil for normal skin
3 ounces solid oil (I use coconut in the video)
9 ounces distilled water
1 ounce bees wax
25-35 drops of Young Living Essential lavender oil
10-15 drops of Young Living Essential frankincense oil
“Energize & Revitalize”
* Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor, naturopath, or any other kind of practitioner. So don’t construe my suggestions as any sort of diagnosis, prescription, or other professional opinion. I just know a great product when it works.