Homemade facial cream is an awesome way to save money and energize and revitalize your skin with wholesome ingredients.
I showed you how easy this moisturizing facial cream is to make in another video a few months ago. And now I’m gonna show you how you can make it even faster…at least if you have a Vitamix or similar blender. And if you have a more conventional blender, it can still work…it’ll just take longer. This is a recipe from the book ” Earthly Bodies And Heavenly Hair” by Dina Falconi. You can get a copy for yourself on Amazon.com.
I really urge you to consider making your own facial cream. It’s unbelievably less expensive than those brand names…and you’ll know all the ingredients…and they’re so nourishing for your skin. Now…on with the video.
6 ounces of your choice of oil depending on your skin type:
- olive oil for normal to dry skin
- coconut oil for normal to dry skin
- canola oil for normal skin
- grape seed oil for normal to oily skin
- jojoba for most skin types…especially for dry, damaged, mature
- almond oil for normal skin
(In this video I used avocado oil)
3 ounces solid oilÂ (I use coconut in the video…others are shea & cocoa butter, etc.)
9 ounces distilled water
1 ounce bees wax
25-35 drops ofÂ Young Living Essential lavender oil
10-15 drops of Young Living Essential frankincense oil
10 drops grapefruit seed extract (as a preservative)
â€œEnergize & Revitalizeâ€
” The Real Foods Girl”
Young Living Essential Oils Independent Distributor in Denver: #1421646
Just so you knowâ€¦thatâ€™s my affiliate link for the Vitamix Blender, and I do receive aÂ commission if you buy. But it doesnâ€™t cost you even one penny more.
* Disclaimer: Iâ€™m not a doctor, naturopath, or any other kind of practitioner. So donâ€™t construe my suggestions as any sort of diagnosis, prescription, or other professional opinion. I just know great information and great products when they work.